Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Week: 7-13 October 2013

Hello Everybody! I hope life has been treating you well :D
I am glad to report that my life has been pretty great this week - mainly because a lot of stuff I ordered online came this week and I'm expecting a few more goodies next week (which I cannot wait to share with you so keep checking in on me! :D)

Here is what my week looked like

7-13 October 2013

What I used:

Light Blue & White Polka Dot Sticky Note from Typo
Post-it Brand Sticky Note (yellow)
Washi Tape that came on the cutest mini-spools when I ordered the Honey Project Life Cards from Etsy (StickerStop)
Martha Stewart Dew Drops (yellow)
Masking Stickers - Pastel
(green with yellow dots, pink with white dots)
Hole Reinforcement Stickers from Daiso (blue & green)
Cat & Drinky Doll Stickers from Etsy
Snail Sticky Note (Galison Sticky Notes mentioned here)

Le Pens, Pilot G2 0.7 Gel Ink

By the way, my 500 Instagram Followers Giveaway is now CLOSED. Thank you for taking part & I'm sorry if you missed out but maybe next time? :D

Hope y'all have a great weekend

Love Always,
Anna Banana ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment