Monday, October 28, 2013

My Week: 21-27 October 2013

21-27 October 2013

Gah sorry my post is late! Something is wrong with our Internet at home so I had to wait until I got to uni :(

Anywho, I hope you've all been well. This/last week has been pretty hectic for me since it was the second last week of uni. I have two huge assignments coming up but then again, so is my birthday! :D

So, despite the heavy work load, I have decided to enjoy my last year as a teenager and finish the semester with a BANG! (I actually finish on my birthday which is also Halloween so I plan on carving a pumpkin for the first time!)

Since I was a little late posting my week, I decided to add 2 more pics :D The "Hello" card thingo that you see stuck on my ruler was from my dear friend Alondra who sent me my Martha Stewart Discbound Notebook (will do a review soon so stay tuned~!). I absolutely adore it and can't wait to show you all :D

21-24 October 2013
25-27 October 2013

The things I used are basically the same so I won't list them (mainly because I'm too lazy :P). But if you have any questions, of course just leave a comment down below & I'll get back to you

There's a lot more writing this week so I didn't really use too much anyway. Sorry if it's boring but I promise once my looooong holidays start, it'll get much more exciting :D


Have a lovely day!

Love Always,
Anna Banana ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment